Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

News and Events

Browse the latest new homes news

Lloyds TSB Launch Shared Ownership Mortgages

Date Added 21th July 2014

05_lloyds-shared-ownership-mortgage

Category - Mortgages

Lloyds TSB has just launched a range of shared ownership mortgages with rates starting at 3.79 per cent. All of the two-year fixed rate mortgages are available on all LTVs up to 90 per cent.

Director of mortgages Stephen Noakes says: "We are committed to making the housing market more accessible to first time buyers".

New Progress Housing Scoop Top Award

Date Added 30th June 2014

04_new-progress-housing

Category - Housing Associations

South Ribble housing association, New Progress, has been awarded for the way it deals with anti-social behaviour and its commitment to tackling anti-social behaviour in its communities.

The housing association, which manages over 4,000 homes throughout South Ribble, has achieved the prestigious HouseMark ASB accreditation.

New Progress Housing is one of just 19 housing associations out of the 1,200 in the UK to have achieved this accreditation.

Crest Nicholson offer EasyBuy at Park Central

Date Added 20th June 2014

03_park-central-birmingham

Category - EasyBuy

Park Central is located in Birmingham city centre offering a collection of stylish apartments and townhouses. Covering 8 acres of landscaped parkland, Park Central offers the perfect helping hand onto the property ladder with the unique EasyBuy scheme.

EasyBuy is a scheme designed to help homebuyers onto the property ladder. Eligible purchasers have the opportunity to pay just 85% of the price of their new home which means that the buyer will only need to secure a mortgage for a proportion of the property's full market value. The remaining 15% share is covered by a loan.

There are now just 2 bedroom apartments available at Park Central starting at £143,500.

For further information call Crest Nicholson on 0845 224 9312

Don't miss out on the chance of living at Dibbin Brook

Date Added 17th June 2014

02_dibbin-brook-bromborough

Category - NewBuy

Situated close to Port Sunlight village near Bromborough, Merseyside is Redrow's Dibbin Brook site.

With only four four-bedroom detached properties remaining, homebuyers need to be quick if they don't want to lose out.

These high quality family homes are from Redrow's sought after New Heritage Collection with traditional exteriors and modern, spacious interiors. Prices start from £226,500 to £269,995 with Redrow currently offering part exchange or a 95% mortgage through NewBuy to help home buyers have a smooth and hassle-free move.

Ideally located for local amenities and with easy access to the cities of Liverpool, Chester and Manchester.

For further information call Redrow on 0845 463 2584

An offer too good to miss!

Date Added 17th June 2014

01_too_good_to_miss

Category - New Homes

Redrow Homes are offering £5,000 to buyers who reserve a three bedroom home on Saturday 11th August at their Cressington Heath development near Garston, South Liverpool.

Customers who buy 'off plan' this Saturday will be able to put their own stamp on their property as they will be given £5,000 to personalise their home with the Redrow options package which includes a range of cabinets for the kitchen, work tops and tiles plus many extras.

Prices start from £179,999.

Redrow's four bedroom Stratford show home at Cressington Heath is available to view to appreciate the workmanship and quality of fixtures and fittings used in Redrow homes.

Cressington Heath is ideally situated for local amenities, Liverpool city centre and motorway links.

For further information call Redrow on 0845 496 3168

Search for shared ownership homes today by clicking here